Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Social Media Survey Closes for Evaluation

Thanks so much to everyone who participated in the social media survey! I'm analyzing the data right now, and while I will save ultra-scientific statistical analyses for papers that I'm actually going to publish in academic journals, I do plan to take a look at this snapshot of Relatively Journalizing readers for an interesting picture of how social media is affecting our lives today as members of the blogosphere, whether you are a reader, a writer or just a passerby.

If you haven't subscribed to this blog yet, please use the big orange RSS feed button to do so. It's simple, takes just a second and it will enable you to take a quick look to see when this blog has been updated without actually having to load the whole page every time. I hope you'll keep reading to see the results of the social media survey and all the rest of the big changes coming to Relatively Journalizing during the coming months.

No comments: