Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Internship Presentation

I present the results of my internship from the summer today in front of my graduate committee and whoever else shows up to watch. If you've been following the blog for a bit, you'll remember that the blog was originally created to chronicle my internship experiences. It did serve in that function somewhat, and I plan to post the results from my internship paper/presentation soon. Wish me luck today!

Here are some upcoming topics coming soon to Relatively Journalizing:

  • Internship report summary
  • Crisis communication term paper results discussion/summary
  • What Pok√©mon have to do with education
  • Why recent reports coming out of the college football world are full of crap
  • A guest vlogger who shall go unnamed
  • Any suggestions?

No comments: