Thursday, September 18, 2008

Life as a Hyperbole

I have yet to formally introduce the newest blog to come out of the Virginia Tech Department of Communication graduate class.

Stephen Daniel, my colleague who is an alumnus of Appalachian State University, recently started his own blog, known as Life as a Hyperbole.

Stephen's blog follows a six-day-a-week cycle where he delivers life lessons (Mondays), talks seriously (Tuesdays), makes fun of people (Wednesdays), blogs about his favorite movies of all time (Thursdays), makes football predictions (Fridays) and recaps college football (Sundays).

This now extends the VT COMM grad students blog number to five, all of us guys (or at least, as far as I know, none of my other colleagues have shared their blog with me). I think it's time for some of the women in the group to step up. In fact, all of the guys here blog except Drew and Daron, who are both relatively elderly (yeah, they're pushing 30). Daron is excused because he (A) is married with a kid and (B) guest blogs here on Relatively Journalizing from time to time. Drew, on the other hand, is not excused (even though he also is married with a kid) because (A) he is a first-year graduate student and not a second-year awesome graduate student and (B) he has yet to guest blog here. Get on it, Drew!

2 comments:

dbwms9 said...

Actually I do have a blog on www.foxsports.com. The only thing is that it's a sports-only blog, and it's one that I might post 3 times a week, or 3 times a year. I write something when I get the urge.

JD said...

Ah, I see. Well, heck man, send me the link anyway and I will put it up here on the blogroll if you'd like.

As far as I know, Drew is still uncool, though.