Monday, August 4, 2008

Extra Edition: Blogger.com Experiences Photo Outage

In honor of Blogger.com, there's no photo for this post. I was just finally able to upload new images again after a night of outages concerning the image upload feature. It's 11:17 p.m. right now, and from what I can tell on the Google Help Group for Blogger, the outage started a little after 7:30 p.m. There's no answer on the help group yet as to what happened, nor is there any recognition that it's completely fixed, but it's working again for me right now. On the Blogger status page, there's no mention of this phenomenon taking place at all (as of when this post is being written). Well, at any rate, judging from all of the posts on Google, I'd say all the Blogger bloggers out there are glad this crisis has seemingly ended. At least my blog didn't get deleted because it was accidentally marked as spam, something that actually happened last weekend. WordPress is looking better every day (hope Blogger doesn't delete my blog for saying that).

No comments: