Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Social Media Addiction Rap



Media rap from Chuck at Pop Labs.

Lyrics:

I surf the web, I used to watch TV
now I'm logged into Joost, it's commercial free
lets see where I want to go
and who I want to know
connecting people with people with Web 2.0
I don't use email unless I'm at my job
want the next post, I subscribe to the blog
I'm easy to find
I'm always online
social networking sites, I think I have nine
I use Myspace to promote my music
I get friends and album sales that's how I do it
but tell me have you heard
about the new word
something like Myspace but they call it Virb
always something new, I'm a start creatin'
I'll make a brand new Facebook application
uploading pictures and mp3s
update my profile and hit ctrl+D
can't stop what I started, it's getting ridiculous
social book mark it, add it del.icio.us
some can't take it but I just can't quit
go to Imeem and listen to my playlist
watching videos on my YouTube channel
clickin' so much, my mouse smoking like a candle
I'm online for hours, addicted to the power
10 tabs open on a Firefox browser
I must be going crazy cause I can't get enough
I guess I'm addicted to social media
I feel ya, bro. I feel ya.

2 comments:

taylor1940 said...

In my opinion this is an interesting article which help me in gathering valuable information.
========================
Taylor

Drug Rehabs

JD said...

In my opinion, you are a spammer looking for places to spam comments so you can get the link for your Web site out there.