Saturday, June 21, 2008

Video Extravaganza!

I've got some videos for you today, most of them a result of the awesome VT Department of Communication graduate students and friends cookout yesterday. Aside from enjoying the nice weather for a bit today, I've mostly just done some reading and edited these for you!

First up, as a follow-up video to yesterday's post about West Virginia's birthday, check out this video by my buddy Crazy Hawk. Crazy and I lived on the same floor of the dorm our freshman year of college, and we were both journalism school students. We had a lot of good times together, and I'm honored to call him my friend. Crazy may indeed be the most patriotic West Virginian out there, and I encourage you to check out his video channel on YouTube (mugreentj is his screenname). Crazy is one talented videographer and director, having a degree in electronic media management. His Junction Junkies Web series is quite hilarious, but here's a serious message everyone should watch, especially if you think of West Virginia stereotypically.






Next, well, I mentioned in yesterday's post that Shari had played a trick on me. Here's proof:







And from the cookout yesterday, here's a video that proves the theory of love at first sight:







Well, we had a lot of fun, and here's a little montage that proves it:







Finally, this is one funny video... eating challenges abound when graduate students have cookouts!

1 comment:

Beamer said...

That pug was shameless. Maybe next time I go to the bar I'll just stick my nose right up a girl's ass and she what she thinks about that.